Clan/Team taunting rules

Discussion in 'Clan Centre' started by rumbelly, Dec 17, 2004.

1. rumbelly

rumbelly New Member

With the Source Tournament upon us, team competition is becoming tight

and with all this testosterone flying around, the taunts are gonna get heated

up till now, we havent had any "personal" attacks or disses , and basically i would like to keep it that way ... for this tourney and any other tourney in our future ( cause there are gonna be plenty ^_^ )

so .. some proposed rules, shall we ?

1) Dissing opponents skill in particular game is ALLOWED , ( especially when thrown in with a specific time when that opp did something SUPER NOOBY ) .. actually this is strongly encouraged

2) Use of female family members in derogatory ways is NOT ALLOWED (eg. i gonna bull yuh in source like i was bullin yuh mud... ) get it ? this could include GFs as well

3) Users must remember, the dissing and taunting is a male thing, all part of the competitive nature of our organisation ... doh take it personal and leave the forum and go and make yuh own website and talk to yuh self all day ( like wiggies LOL )

4) personal attacks on the opponent's character are NOT ALLOWED ( ala java scenes ) and wont be allowed in tauntin as well ...

these "rules" are subject to discresion
    views and comments are welcome ....