Central gaming cafe

Discussion in 'Gaming Hubs in Trinidad and Tobago' started by dwanted1, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Larutus

Larutus New Member

Indeed it is. Funny how people always assume that a fete would entail alcohol consumption. So far I've been at Soca Spree, Soca Star Finals, Bazodee, Ladies First and Alternative concept 7... I only had alcohol at one event so far.
    Alco not necessary for anything except medication.

2. Xecutiona

Xecutiona Active Member

i disagre :p

but back on topic im glad to hear it was well represented. hope to hear good news about the next one

3. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

u mean he wasn't being sarcastic? :S....:confused:
    or are u also...hmmm

4. Xecutiona

Xecutiona Active Member

oho well if sarcasm /me sorry

i dint pick up nuh....oh well small ting

5. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

dude...i not sure...i getting mixed signals...but it seems so..

6. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

You see a fete is an adult thing<well for the better par of it,even though I partake in feteing etc its still very well..lol>.
    A sweat on the other hand is not on the same page,you see if things where run quite properly there would be no alco indoors or outdoors on the complex of the sweat.You can vouch for yourself eddoes that you would be responsible with the alco but we know that it is not the same for everyone else there have been cases where ppl turn into UTTER IDIOTS and by management of staff of cafe event etc we doh wanna be babysitter account to police or tolerate that shit in anyway possible so if your drinking must be done GO HOME AND SWEAT or go in a cafe where it is allowed not every establisment is going to let certain things bypass.
    And as for all the quarrel about FETEING before sweating and thing what the FUDGE does that have to do with anything?.(he didnt even mean to fete first come sweat after..so yea)
    I see some men appraising the no aclo <religious and none religious reasons>
    Then CERTAIN people coming back in there face with virtual killing talk etc.
    at the end of the day people THIS IS A GAMING FORUM and we are talking about GAMING EVENTS if you want to drink go in a bar or wait till after sweat, you dont need it to have a good time for games etc.

7. kriminal

kriminal New Member

hoss we know that:confused: for established business - no alco...

but if i hostin ah sweat home ppl could drink what ever...
    oh yeah dwanted when this new thing will happen!!

8. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

kriminal reading is golden.
    that is what everyone was stating...

YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THE ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT ALCO intake in a established business.
    so youre little 3 line contribution restating facts a good few people have made aint really doing squat please withhold from anymore dumb arguments on the matter <mods like myself and normal users included>.

sorry for the thread hijack dwanted1.

9. eddoes

eddoes New Member

lolz

i sensed the sarcasm....but i wasnt sure either....clear it up!!! I kyah believe i blank a sweat to go to a wedding which i was sober in!!!! ( i had to help dj organize equipment and help oddas who wanted to sing organize their equipment...bleh dam church ppl like to sing jed!! )

10. dwanted1

dwanted1 New Member

You guys

Yeah all you street fighter fans when u all ready come check me i got the street fighter 4 playing on a hd lcd.see u all soon

11. boxy

boxy New Member

dwanted1 you does play online by chance? if so wuz yuh psn or xbox tag