Calling All Local Artists - We Does Draw Magazine Accepting Submissions for 1st Issue

Discussion in 'The Showcase' started by Geese, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

We Does Draw is the brainchild of local illustrator James Hackett (aka Shizz). Originally conceived as an event for local artists to meet up and interact with each other, We Does Draw has evolved to the point where James would like to create a local online magazine showcasing local artistic talent based on a singular theme per issue.

The following is taken from a post by James himself.

Artwork is not limited to drawn images. Photo Manipulations ie photoshop stuff will be accepted once it is relevant to the theme.

Although no real guidelines for submissions were given I'd like to give some for anyone interested in submitting.
    1. For JPEG images use a DPI of 300. 300 is the standard for print.
    2. For vector artists submit flattened EPS files.

For more info you can see the official group on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133999696631519

Hopefully some of our members can contribute towards this great initiative by someone who was once considered a backbone of the gaming community.

2. shizz

shizz New Member

Hey thanks for promoting this. Feel free to contribute guys. Would love to have your input.

3. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

Awesome. I'm not sure what I'll submit, but if I get any ideas, I'll put up something.