Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Music & Movies' started by scaR, Jun 11, 2012.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

2. mojo

mojo New Member

I started watching the first 4 seasons last weekend. This is probably one of the best TV series in a while

3. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

I now start watching Breaking Bad tonight and I only on Season 1 Episode 6 and I'm hooked. I'm glad I have 4 entire seasons to watch out :)

4. bill

bill New Member

breaking bad is the hottest thing since slice bread

5. scaR

scaR New Member

Just remember who you're working for.

6. Ninja644

Ninja644 New Member

Jesse Pinkman all the way...

7. shenlong

shenlong New Member

Anyone still watching this??
    I saw episode 15 last Sunday, interested to know anyone's series finale predictions

Some things to maybe consider in the final episode:
    The Ricin
    Todd and his Uncle's gang
    Lydia
    Jesse
    Walt's Family
    Grey Matter?
    Brock??

8. scaR

scaR New Member

I think everyone has jumped on this train and is watching.

Brock, I doubt he would know about that unless he is working with others. It did not appear so. More of a motive for Jesse.

Walt's family, he may watch from a distance. Maybe visit Holly at school or something.

Grey Matter, it would not surprise me if he left evidence that tied them to the meth operation.

Jesse, I think may end up saving Walt despite their differences.

Lydia, would probably off herself if backed into a corner or something equally stupid.

Uncle Jack and the gang, I'd expect this is what the ricin is for. The gun is just back up. Not sure how. Either that or it is for Walt himself if he is caught.

Todd, may live for a while. Someone needs to give up the location of Walt's money.

9. shenlong

shenlong New Member

I'm hoping Jesse gets away in the end and decides to take care of Brock.

I agree that the ricin might be for incase Walt gets caught. Would be cool if he somehow manages to get the money to his family.. but from Walt Jr.'s reaction I don't think they'd accept it

Past episodes have shown that the titles of the episodes have greater meaning.. looking online I came across something interesting:
    "This theory comes from Reddit, where they break the word down into its chemical elements:

Fe-Li-Na = Iron-Lithium-Sodium = Blood-Meth-Tears.

How awesome is that? Iron is the dominant chemical in blood, Lithium is the most commonly used metal in the manufacture of methamphetamine, and sodium — or salt — is a major element in tears.
    source: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/09/meaning-behind-breaking-bads-final-episode-felina/#ixzz2fqy3OZZu"