Arcades !?

Discussion in 'Arcade Euphoria' started by vax, Jun 5, 2006.

1. vax

vax New Member

people still goto arcades ?? well mash me up dem tingz still around ? i know there is one in trincity ( always pass it on d way to boots ) buh like wha games people does play in arcades ? Dota AI ? i doh know d last time i went to one wud be.... 9 years ago ? may be more when yuh dis ole time does just stop ! some do tell me what good games it have in arcades i wana go and check one out one ahh dese dayz.

2. soldier

Vax.I believe they are referring to the arcade on the site... ahem...

3. Hidden

Hidden New Member

LOLLL
    Like vax had too much to drink.

4. vax

vax New Member

Ohhhhh well mash me up yuh talkin about d lil asteroids ting dat going tuh mash up meh "space bar" on d keyboard ? lawd have mercy i tawt u guys meant arcade arcade not pc arcade and why shud it only mean dem games ? heck dem games from d orginal arcade arcade not d pc arcade !
    plz drink @ least 4 beers tuh understand dis message

5. soldier

why vax hadda be d ONLY man to have a coloured font.. and ontop of dat.. a bright, furiting hard to read colour as well ..

6. vax

vax New Member

:)

cause i special !!!

7. crash

crash New Member

aye i see big friggin married men drag their wife in the arcade in gulf city to bun game..and the girl jus standing dey watching them pound on the game..lol.that real lame i find..buh they woman have patience.. i knw my woman ent doin that for nuttin...

8. 4ndr050v1c

4ndr050v1c New Member

it's called "love"

9. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

yeah crash its only love that can allow a man to game in peace!

its more love wen d gyl comes in and kicks ur ass in soul calibur 2

10. crash

crash New Member

lol..if yuh say so...buh hoss i consider buning game my time..i ent want to spend that wit meh girl....thas like liming wit d boys ...well thas jus me..yeha yeah love blah blah blah..hehh

11. vax

vax New Member

Nah

Nah dread.... d reason she was probably watchin him play is cause he buy d coins fuss and he playin fuss she was waitin for her turn !
    i tellin yuh chicks do game ! Yes in trinidad too hell daz why my X, X ( daz 2 x's ago ) use to game with me ; everything from diablo tuh aoe ( age of empires) tuh aok ( age of kingdoms )

hell if i cud find ahh woman dat like tuh game/ love tuh cook and doh mind chatting with me on msn ( while she in d next room ) Marry ONE TIME BLOTOYE
    p.s. if all yuh know of any chicks like dat tell dem drop meh ahh line @ shutupshane@hotmail.com !!!

12. Akira

Akira New Member

...and mine could probably beat my a$$ in Soul Calibur 2 :eek:

13. Geese

i miss the old arcade days where competition was healthy and you knew you were improving on a daily basis. Playing street fighter and the like sucks on console.

14. soldier

Marvel vs capcom pawns.. allyuh eh ready for me in DAT!

15. Geese

what u wanna bet :p

16. Xecutiona

Xecutiona New Member

eyah soldier i sure yuh nuh ready for rb...

17. soldier

oh ho.. nah nah.. spiderman + ryu = gg no re.. i ready ne time :mad:

18. crash

crash New Member

i doubt alyh talkin bout marvel vs capcom dey...is wolverine and gambit ftw!!!

19. vax

vax New Member

Capcom vs Marvel ?

FIRE BUN ALL AHH ALL YUH....... bunch ahh panty men roughin up d people machine i remember all yuh good in d arcade all use to be beating up d buttons and tryin tuh make d whole damn machine move up and down steups...... Wana talk about arcade games ? and who beating who ? Star wars and Raptor/rastan ( cyah remember d name too good ) now daz game not some homo kick up; Steups if i wana see 2 white boy beatin dem self up i wudda go in town. If i wana see 2 chinee beatin each odder up i wuda go in d cinema.
    FIRE BUN DEM SHIT kick up games!!!!
    ( YES I SAID IT !!!)

20. mojo

mojo New Member

ent marvel vs capcom was kinda shitty?