Skybox Services in Trinidad and Tobago -- Online Shopping

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by wildchild, Nov 9, 2007.

1. mojo

mojo New Member

probably not but the time is just right to get stuff in before Christmas so might as well...

2. scaR

scaR New Member

I always keep my card clear just in case there is.

3. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

Any chance items bought on December 1st make it in before the new year?

4. Silex93

Silex93 New Member

I use transexpress and pickup stuff at trincargo....very fast and reliable and i think good prices..so far not sure if there is an better company....although i am trying ttpak cuz i can pickup stuff much closer to where i live

5. DGF

DGF New Member

Late i know but atleast its an answer.

Yes its possible. I ordered some items off Amazon on Monday 12th December with 1 day shipping and got it in hand the following Monday 19th. I used CSF Couriers.

6. scaR

scaR New Member

I'd say even up to the 15th Dec should be workable. After that it's a grey area. Got some stuff later than that from Web Source but we had to pick up. Usually we get deliveries.

7. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

my shopping has been postponed to january :(. thanks anyway.

8. Cero21

Cero21 New Member

Im sorry if i ask a question that's already been answered, there's jus alot of posts to read thru here. i just have two questions.
    1. Can i use a Scotiabank card to shop online, namely amazon.com
    2. has anyone used Trinebox.com and can provide a review? please and thanks, sorry for the noobism

9. mojo

mojo New Member

Yes I use a ScotiaBank Mastercard all the time :)

10. Cero21

Cero21 New Member

thanks alo for the answer and what about a Scotia debt card?

11. SilentKnight

SilentKnight New Member

um... im not sure if this has been answered already, but does quibids.com ship to skybox? and how can i tell what sites do and dont?

12. scaR

scaR New Member

quibids is an auction website so shipping is typically different for each seller. You should ask the seller.

13. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Quibids is for US residents only.

14. SilentKnight

SilentKnight New Member

another question here, can i use a skybox to order stuff from toysrus.com?

15. scaR

scaR New Member

16. SilentKnight

SilentKnight New Member

'ello everyone, me again
    youve been really helpful so far, and now i have another question
    ebay, is it safe? i mean i hear a relatively bad amount of feedback about it, and i wanna kno have any of you tried it? are there any hidden costs, dangers, monsters under the bed? any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance

17. soldier

soldier New Member

To me, ebay is a risk but sellers on ebay take things very seriously.

I would not buy from anyone other than a top rated seller @ 99.x% ratings.

Sometimes you get the wrong items and, depending on the seller, they will exchange it for you to avoid the negative ratings.

You can contact them and speak with them. I once ordered 3 white 9810 unlocked blackberry's and when they came, they were all locked.

I simply contacted the seller and he sent me the unlock codes. :)

18. Rebirthoftheundead

Rebirthoftheundead New Member

Re: Skybox Services in Trinidad and Tobago -- Online Shoppin

i have been with shipwebsouce for along time and within recent times their customer service has vastly deteriorated. Im actually checking out TrinEbox and will see how that works out

19. scaR

scaR New Member

What kind of customer service problems? They have been the most helpful skybox company I've ever dealt with. Even if it's out of their hands they do try to make amends. My only complaint is they have gotten much slower with delivery times.

20. mojo

mojo New Member

2 of the guys at work use them as well. They have been complaining a lot over the past 4-5 months about problems like billing/account balance discrepancies and delivery / pick up mix ups