Customers/Clients From Hell - TG Edition

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dn2, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

2. the_steph

the_steph New Member

I'll go with this one first since it happened today...

Client: I can't access the video conference that is going on right now!... its giving me an error!

Me: OK Sir, let me check to see if there is a problem. I'll call you right back.

I check and call back -

Me: Sir, there does not seem to be a problem, let me see if i can connect to your computer to see if i can fix the problem.

Client: Do you need to be connected to the domain for that? Cause I'm not...

Me: -_-

3. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

This also happened yesterday to me

Friend : Hey you could order a Galaxy S2 from this site for me, it's $300
    Me: The S2 retails for $550 US upwards that site is a scam most likely. Check Amazon
    *Friend sends link to some Malaysian site with a seller from Qatar*
    Friend: Amazon too expensive just buy it from that site quick please before it sell out.
    *I try to convince her that there's no way it could be real*
    Friend: Look I eh wanna know all of that, jes buy the blasted thing for me.
    Me: But....
    Friend: BOY LOOK ORDER THE $%#^&*@ TING EH

4. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

Let's just say I'm glad I didn't spend much time on a slideshow presentation I was ask to do because I'm "good at, you know, prettying up stuff". Kept it simple. Done in PS but asked to make an "editable" version in MS Powerpoint today. Which they edited...

Now there's,
    -Cool spinning transitions for text. because "i just like how"
    -Some odd ass font
    -Orange type on a purple background (only one page thankfully -_-)
    -etc

Its going to be running in the background tomorrow as they launch the new committees or whatever. Just hope no one says i had anything to do with it :s

5. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Today was ClientfromHell day for me. I think I going home and go straight to bed yes.

6. the_steph

the_steph New Member

7. Ragdac

Ragdac New Member

Monday to Friday. All day everyday.

8. the_steph

the_steph New Member

Manager from hell... ppl who don't know how to read emails... Email thread as follows... (edited a bit)

Customer:
    Hi manager,
    I would like to request an extended loan of a projector (until 4th June 2012). This is to facilitate presentations at company and industrial sites for students who have done their final year projects with me. Thanks in advance.

Manager:
    Were you all aware of this loan. What documents was sign for this loan? Do we have nything on file? Why is he taking this projector?
    Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

Me:
    Hi manager
    The customer is just now asking for the loan of the projector.
    He wishes to and is asking permission to carry the projector off campus to various company and industrial sites.
    Regards

Manager:
    Guys
    Extended means that you have this in your possession? How come he can now request? Is it just poor grammar?

Another Tech:
    Good day,
    the customer is requesting the use of a projector.
    He may have had the use of a projector during his classes and would like to use it offsite for final year presentations.

I will enquire further tomorrow from Stephon and we will update you accordingly.

Manager:
    oh... ok... noted

Me:
    so wait nah 2 different ppl need to breakdown one customer email that he send to you, just for you to understand, do you not read before you reply /rage!!!

9. Doobs

Doobs New Member

based on the information in the email i would have acted in the exact same manner as the manager.

10. the_steph

the_steph New Member

cool

maybe is me but is not the first time this manager didn't read an email and blow it up - or didn't write an email properly...

11. soldier

soldier New Member

Same :/

12. Loki

Loki New Member

i can see both sides... it is a very easy message to mix up.

13. the_steph

the_steph New Member

Client request a software
    Purchase goes through Procurement
    Client goes on vacation
    Client is back
    Software received

“Why didn’t you call me over the vacation to see if I changed my mind?”