Kony 2012

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by bl@ster, Mar 7, 2012.

1. bl@ster

bl@ster New Member

So these people at the Invisible Children have been blowing up the facebooks and the youtubes trying to make "Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice." They recently posted a short documentary about Kony and his world crimes which is linked below but some men lazy so things in a nutshell is that Joseph Kony is a Ugandan guerilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). He's been kidnapping children and recruiting them for the past 20+ years. The Invisible Children movement trying to make him infamous world wide so the US government can assist Uganda military in arresting Kony.

Link to documentary : "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc"]KONY 2012 - YouTube

And if someone already has a thread on this topic up mine can be deleted.

Thank you for reading. :cool:

2. soldier

soldier New Member

K bandwagonist.

3. bl@ster

bl@ster New Member

Just want wanted to know what people thought bout it.I'm not a bandwagonist.If I seem that way to you scene...

4. scaR

scaR New Member

New requirement for posting the Kony video (thanks reddit!)

[​IMG]

5. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

^ LMAO!!! Well played, scaR. Well bloody played.

6. archvile

archvile Active Member

7. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

8. Larutus

Larutus New Member

9. kaizen

kaizen New Member Staff Member

#kaizen 2012 somebody stop him!.

10. kemraj

kemraj Member

He needs to be stopped, this is a great movement regardless of what alot of people are saying about what they are using the funds for.

11. Doobs

Doobs New Member

that makes absolutely no sense. you are giving funds to the ugandan army to fight kony when they in fact use child soldiers. don't b a brainwashed american.

12. scaR

scaR New Member

It is a mere coincidence that Uganda is an oil rich nation.

>_>

13. slickdre

slickdre Member

That is not so, the Americans do things as an investment. Seeing that they are doing this they will take some oil as payment.