The Great Fighting Game Debate

Discussion in 'Console Couch' started by CAPOSTATUS, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Well look at that..

2. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

dam im late :D

3. CAPOSTATUS

CAPOSTATUS New Member

4. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

How about I help you understand to no avail...AGAIN? Right about now, Geese is pointing out that you were wrong about what you said. How about you watch the nonsense coming out your yapper for once. We're in January and the EVO 2k12 roster has been confirmed like he said very much unlike your sad opinions you stated here up to now.

You should be the last person telling people to be careful what they say.

5. bl@ster

bl@ster New Member

Weeeeeyyyyyyy this still going on?I though how is a new year men would find something else to fight down and beat up on.....I wasted a thought yes

6. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

You have successfully trolled yourself good sir.

7. CAPOSTATUS

CAPOSTATUS New Member

i won't lie u are an ''A HOLE'' what geese quoted were his own words in the past .. i did not say those things...

and what the f u really talking about? why u even talking to me imperial? have nothing to say to me ok

the point is mk9 is in evo2k12 and that is that so discussion about mk9 not making evo is dead!!!! since earlier on i have been saying mk9 will be at evo cause i just knew it also i knew it would be because of many different factors .. anyways i am out

8. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

What you did say was this:

"it has already been confirmed since october or before that mk9 will be at evo 2012 lol so don't get it twisted. "

RB said:
    "Not sure where you confirmed that, MrWizard said they haven't decided on games as yet and from the past they have always made their decisions in January thereabout so you are misinformed.

If EVO keeps the 5 game roster then it is possible that MK9 may get the boot. I'm pretty sure these games will be selected

SSF4 AE 2012
    SF x Tekken
    UMVC3
    Soul Calibur 5

The last game is up in the air. Could be any of the following

MK9
    Blazblue CSX
    KOF13
    Skullgirls

However if it is 6 games then MK will definitely get a slot. If it's 5 then MK will have to continue to pull numbers in order to get in. I don't think Blazblue will get in nor will Skullgirls though."

This is just ONE of SEVERAL instances where you got called on your ridiculous claims and you seemingly just forget that it ever happened.

The EVO roster has 6 games. SSF2012, UMVC3, SFXT, SC5, KOF13, MK9. If it were a 5 game tournament, MK9 wasn't going to beat KoF 13. Point being, even I admitted that it could get in the evo line up for 2k12 but what I did say as well, was if it did, that it would be the last evo it would see.

9. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

Capo also states this of Geese:
    "ONE THING I REALISE ABOUT U ..U ARE A LIAR AND U ALWAYS WANT TO BE RIGHT."

He also went on to say:
    and geese all games do die at some point in time so what

Also on record he has stated this of MK9:
    it will live on for ever stop judging

Then followed by this:
    geese all games do die at some point in time so what

Is this the work of logic?

10. New Era Outlaw

New Era Outlaw Active Member

This thread in a nutshell:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2P86C-1x3o"]And now for something completely different - YouTube

11. CAPOSTATUS

CAPOSTATUS New Member

shit talk .. it still would have been there

only reason is 6 is because they want room for more games ok and they find both games should get a spot .. never the less mk9 was still getting in ... i could tell u why but ur hard headed a.. won't understand .. i am done addressing u on this thread boy

as we advance in future things change .. u feel evo will stick on 5 roster for ever? n rel ppl backing mk in usa too .. they had to give mk9 a spot because of things i know that u don't know u not into mk9 so shut up.. that good mk9 in evo u probably toting feelings for that lol just cause u can't play mk9 u want it out of evo lol it must bore u when yuh shitty lol

p.s by the way u take the guiness book of record for 'd.. riding' boy .. never see a man cud ride so .. i'm looking at u differently now

12. *_Q_*

*_Q_* Member

^ Wait... Allyuh still eh fight yet?

This is another reason why I'll be an "arcader" for life: This sh!t wasn't goin on. After 2-3 "posts", is time to buy a coin or hymc.

Put up or shut up.

13. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

Your word can't count for much of anything because all you have is your narrow minded opinion. I've been paying attention to EVO, Tougeki, ECC, Absolution and the international tournament scene for longer than you've been on Ed Boon's nuts. Mk9 doesn't have the steam to make another year though so make sure to enjoy it while you can.

You're right. I'm disappointed that Blazblue couldn't get a spot because of something a toddler with a crayon came up with. I can't believe you still try to form an argument when you get called on your baseless OPINIONS. When you wake up, you'll realize you can't fool me with that whole "I know things you don't" stupidity. What are you, 5 years old?

Also on my list of disappointments is SF4 AE. I'm a SF player and I didn't want to see it up there. Bottom line, crap is crap and I'm not going to support it.

As much as I rather look at something else when evo streams these games, I'm not losing any sleep over it. It really can't bother me so save nanana boo boo drivel for someone who'd be retarded enough to value your words.

I've been around long enough to see people like you come and go capo. When MK9 fades, so will you but I must admit, it was fun to relive the good ole day. I've had enough myself. Enjoy life as Mr Boon's dick lemur.

14. Imperial_X

Imperial_X New Member

As much as I subscribe to that philosophy, this guy doesn't have anything that would give me a fart of an inkling to come out to play him. If he was a little more sensible then I may have taken the chance but now, I say forget that.

15. Kull

Kull Member

[​IMG]

16. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

17. bl@ster

bl@ster New Member

its sad when people have to resort to name calling to get their point across.as far as I've been following this threat I've seen men constantly talk big but no one putting up.all this evo argument not needed cuz I don't think any of y'all going to be at evo much less play.

CAPO I not hating on you.you have the passion and dedication to be a beast at any game but no one and i mean NO ONE will give you a second thought or care what you have to say if you're rude and disrespectful.If you look back everyone argues with you.you should check yourself bro if you really dont think you did anything wrong maybe you're the hardheaded one
    real talk =_=

18. Fermin

Fermin New Member

its a new year, time to end this thread.

YOU ARE ALL FREE

now be quiet

19. bl@ster

bl@ster New Member

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYS0ZZdsnA"]You Are All Free Now! - YouTube

20. Fermin

Fermin New Member