North meets South (NmS) Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Centre' started by jimmy, Nov 10, 2010.

1. jimmy

jimmy New Member

Hi guys NmS is looking to add a couple members to our roster . The lineup is as follows :

Kyat (c) , PyrO , Shenlong , Lacks our newest member and myself Jimmy.
    Kyat , pyro , lacks are going university , shen is doing a bachelors in Computing and myself involved in ACCA we can't always accomodate each other , hence the need for a +1 as we like to refer to it.

We recently entered some HoN tournaments and we did okay , others might disagree. THe three competitions we entered we got knocked out first round , 2nd round and 3rd round , however not in that order lol . We've always found a slight problem in not having a member online and it's frustrating when u have to play with a foreigner or someone who doesnt meld with the team. SUch is life.

I know there was always talk of a trinidadian team for DOTA but quite frankly NmS represents trinidad .
    So we extend this invitation to anyone who plays HoN and is interested you can contact us or send us a pm on these forums or simply respond to this post.

We do have a couple names banlisted lol but we will be willing to explain.
    The type of player we are looking for is someone who has a great understanding of the game, the mechanics, the picks, a person who can farm under pressure , we do not need another rager , we have shen and me already , to make it simple someone who can gel with our team , our style , be available and the most important part u have to bring something to the table.

Anyone can farm, anyone can call a good team on paper, anyone can discuss tactics and go on and on. But we need a person who grasps the opportunity to make the difference in the game.
    We dont need another feeder..we have lacks LOL

We just have a couple requirements :
    1. Be a citizen of trinidad and tobago
    2. OWN your OWN hon account *cough cough*
    3. If i said Psr doesnt matter i would be lying . A decent PSR would be welcomed.
    4. NOT be a FEMALE . This includes u AOD.

We are currently enlisted to enter the BIGFOOT tournament which commences this friday - sunday where teams such as Empire and TSOG will be featuring and ofc MSI .

We hope to achieve some recognition from the HON community through maybe a cast of some sort where trinidad can get a nod . As the majority of the players and the exceptional ones come from America and Europe and there is 1 brazilian team.
    SO we could be the first 3rd world team to be discovered lol

I hope you get what I am trying to say . Nothing is ever certain and this isn't one of those " LETS MAKE A TRINI DOTA TEAM AND WE"LL CARRY THEM TO SK GAMING TOURNEY "
    NO im a realist and we tend to take small steps.

and here's an idea of our first Small yet sizeable step for anyone who has the HON game:
    take a look at this match id and it will give u a little picture of what team work has achieved.
    the team we played against was comprised of members from ICE and DDT. These teams compete regularly against KD, EG etc i.e the teams with h4nn1 and loda and all those fancy names.

SOrry for the long post but i just wanted people to know we're not a joke even tho we kid alot :D.

Responses and any criticisms will be generously appreciated.

P.S COngrats to ELLIS on the SC2 tourney!

2. bill

bill New Member

^ this

aye grats jimmy on yall work so far, hope yall get a competent sub

3. sue

sue New Member

just wanna endorse NmS as the ONLY REAL TEAM to ever compete locally. GL guys. too bad i dont play HON or else this would be a great chance at entering cream de la cream of local RPG gaming

4. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

Only real team now you mean.

5. jimmy

jimmy New Member

!!!!

hey me and shen has 2v2 and 3v3 teams in WOW BABA XD!!!

6. saGa

saGa Active Member

hmm ah wonder if this tread still valid :O

7. Maniac

Maniac New Member

hope you guys find a suitable candidate or candidates, would really like for you guys to get some international recognition and by extension the country :)