UEFA Champions League 2011- Manchester United vs Barcelona

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Music & Movies' started by scaR, May 28, 2011.

1. scaR

scaR New Member

2. JiN

JiN New Member

MAN Uuuuuuuuuuuuu ahhhHHHHH

3. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

i am not a fan of none but i would like Man U to win today .... :D Barca Ego Is To High ..... Talk Haters I Is REAL TILL I DIE :D

*Edit*

Saw this pic and say let me add it one time this is how people look at this game .....

[​IMG]

4. Maniac

Maniac New Member

thanks for the link Scar.
    yeah@Barca is the stronger team, but cant rule Manu out cause dem hard too
    but i was never a Manu fan, so all my money on Barca!

5. ish007xx

ish007xx New Member

Barca All The Way

6. groff[MFK]©

ok 1-0 Barca

Edit

1-1 Man U - Barca

7. scaR

scaR New Member

That Rooney goal really turned the game around. Before that things were looking grim for Manchester. Everything to play for in the second half.

8. groff[MFK]©

Barca 2-1 ManU .... Where is Fergi now ... Like he gone to cut the fowl neck ..... :D

9. scaR

scaR New Member

I think that's GG. Anytime you let Villa score you don't deserve to win.

10. groff[MFK]©

It was a good game .... Spanish football any day Congrats To Barcelona :eek:

Barca 3 - 1 ManU ...

11. sNo

sNo New Member

We are victorious my comrades.......

12. haterforever

haterforever New Member

barca dominance. man u had a good 10 mins and then it was all downhill. messi and villa goal - excellent.

The next thing to find out is if Pep will stay with them next season or will he take on a new challenge

13. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Baaaaaaarcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LAWLZ, ah cyah hear the manu men at all! lol, no excuses, no cheating ref comments, no if and buts, lol nothing! domination motherflowers lol

14. Larutus

Larutus New Member

I will take you task on one thing, "spanish football any day" hoss, that is a 2 team league, 2 great teams yeah, but the rest of that league is utter gunz (well maybe not all of them, but you get the point). The reason this remains the fact that media rights etc are handled by individual clubs, unless that changes the other clubs will never prosper.

The stronger team certainly won, not sure what happened with Manu in second half but I am at least glad that the Barca players toned down the ref plea-ing etc, they spoke with goals and ended the argument this year.. gotta ask now though... whats next for Pep? Does he have anything else to coach for as Barca's Manager? Cruyff had commented on this before the match

Congrats to the genuine Barca fans though, big up man like bill for that.

15. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

Pep is not a real factor in that team's success, it doesn't matter where he goes. They will continue to play the same brand of football, the team itself needs no guidance and they have never changed their tactics so it's not to say they need some brilliant master planner at the helm. They just need someone to make the subs and to rotate players. It's not to say pep's signings have been the best either, no one has lived up to Eto who he cast away for some reason.