TriniGamers Ventrilo Rules

Discussion in 'TriniGamers Ventrilo' started by scaR, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaR

scaR New Member

TriniGamers Ventrilo Rules

Thank you for reading the ventrilo rules. This will give you a fair idea of what is allowed and frowned upon on our server.

While we have a free server we ask that all players keep it cool and act civil ensuring that our server is a comfortable place to interact and learn about gaming and the community. We encourage seeking out fresh and new sections of Trinidad and Tobago gamers towards the greater goal of connecting all gamers in our twin-island nation. We do not provide a home for random international groups looking for a place to crash.

We advise that persons wishing to use ventrilo be at least 18. We cannot monitor channels and we are not responsible for the acts of others.

THE NO's

No Profanities: Either in usernames or comments it will not be tolerated.

No Moving: Do not ask admins to move you from one channel to another. If the private channel wanted you there they would have given you access. If they disabled paging it's for a reason.

DISCUSS WITH CARE

Please try to limit the use of profanities when speaking.

Discussing sex, is a very adult issue, keep it tasteful and clean.

Promoting or encouraging any form of substance abuse is viewed negatively and will not be allowed. Whether it be a legal substance such as alcohol and tobacco or illegal substances such as cocaine or marijuana.

Racism is a delicate subject and may be discussed, but threads or posts that are made to be demeaning to any particular race are NOT allowed. This goes the same for issues on sexual orientation.

Religion is an equally delicate subject and should be dicsussed with the utmost respect.

KICKS AND BANS

Violation of these rules will lead to a kick without warning. If you continue to be a nuisance we will have no choice but to ban you.

REGISTERING ACCOUNTS

Accounts will be issued via forum requests ONLY. If you do not have a forum account then you must register. You will receive your password via PM on the forums.

1. NEW members with a post count below 20 must introduce themselves to the community in the Introductions forum.

For example,
    Oye! I'm a Tobagonian currently living in St. Augustine
    I'm a student going to UWI, looking to earn my degree.
    I like Action RTS games like DotA but I also play FPS and console fighters.
    I would like to have a Ventrilo account with the name Buccoo.

2. ACTIVE members with a post count over 20 can simply post their request in the Ventrilo forum.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVI461R7YVs"]

CLAN CHANNELS

Please visit this thread for more information on the requirements and procedure for a Clan Channel.

All of us here at TriniGamers are glad to have you with us. We look forward to your continued participation.

2. Aj1

Aj1 New Member

thanks for the info

3. aizen_69

aizen_69 New Member

Dear Scar i can't sign in on ventrilo, i keep getting this message:
    "You have been kicked from the server. Duplicate IP limit for your account has been reached."
    Please help me out.

4. scaR

scaR New Member

If you are unregistered there is an IP limit of 2. That means more than two people on the same LAN can't connect.

You can simply request to have an account made so this would not happen again.

5. aizen_69

aizen_69 New Member

Scar, can you kindly make a ventrilo account for me please.

6. Slayer

Slayer New Member

Scar, can you make a ventrilo account for me. I am in XJN clan, I am known as Slayer.

7. Maniac

Maniac New Member

meh

scar, can you kindly make a vent account for me please
    'MaNiac' if possible, thanks man!

8. Valzz

Valzz New Member

Scar i was told to post in the forums to obtain a ventrillo account for the xjn clan.thanks in advance.

9. ck

ck New Member

10. kakaz

kakaz New Member

vent account

hey can i have a vent acc plz? thanks :)

11. Larutus

Larutus New Member

you need to read what is posted above you

12. meatloaf

meatloaf New Member

vent account

hello scar i wanted to know if u can make me a vent account i play wow with XJN and im tired of being a quest i want to become a member plz and thanks

13. scaR

scaR New Member

Read the first post in this thread.

14. meatloaf

meatloaf New Member

15. scaR

scaR New Member

16. meatloaf

meatloaf New Member

i thought it was a thread for intro's sorry

17. phenom_phil

phenom_phil New Member

hey scaR,i would like a vent account plz...i like rpg's an would love to be part of your community..thanks:D

18. scaR

scaR New Member

Read the rules this time and try again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.