Call of Duty Black Ops - TG Server -> [TG]-Trinigamers Ranked

Discussion in 'Computer Gaming' started by Geese, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

"http://www.trinigamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8983"]Call of Duty Black Ops is now available for pre-purchase on Steam right now. Those who pre-purchase will be able to play on release day November 9th.

TriniGamers COD Black Ops Server

We have purchased an 18 slot ranked server that should be available on launch date as well for members to do battle!
    This is the maximum allowed for a ranked server.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fsM6LBi54"]YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser

You can pre-purchase on Steam at the link below.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/42700/

[​IMG]

2. DGF

DGF New Member

HAHA! Awesome.. Good job TG On being proactive! Hope mods can be kept to a minimum (eventually)

All in all.. GJ!

3. ups

ups New Member

nice...we cooking with gas now....we cud play on a hack free server now *crosses fingers*

4. groff[MFK]©

groff[MFK]© Active Member

Well I Must Say Thanks Tg .... I Got One Foot In Now Is Just For The Day ... This Is Moh Money I Say And Pay For It One Time Lol ...

AND NICE @ 18 SLOT I WAS GOING FOR IT TO YOU KNOW SPOONZ BUT SEEING THAT U ALL DOING IT IT IS HOME FOR ME AND MY CREW SO CLAN WARZ WILL BE ON AGAIN FOR SURE .... NOVEMBER 9TH WILL BE TAKING MY HOLIDAYS ONE TIME LOL ...

5. saGa

saGa Active Member

i only get to pawn 18 of u :(

6. scaR

scaR New Member

/me puts down another 50 cents on saGa to dominate this server as well.

7. Nike

Nike New Member

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAGA YOU CAN DO IT

8. saGa

saGa Active Member

i kno i can ^^ btw nike read the coloured name thread my last post was for all of u

9. doomtack

doomtack New Member

I really think i might be getting this release day. how many ppl getting it?

And
    Saga, if u gonna be pwning the 18 ppl. That mean u gonna be committing suicide too... :confused:

10. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

Getting on PS3 so I won't be a part of this!

11. Dn2

Dn2 New Member

LOL

weak@Tac_up

12. groff[MFK]©

pwn who lol ... what i hearing here .. saGa come nah man them noobs u does be beating up and talking big ain't good for u lol ...

13. DGF

DGF New Member

haha.. dem god damn marty drones...

Saga.. you b fps Pro?

that cool!! I mean really! That's sooooooo cool!

[​IMG]

*wipe tear*

@ topic... @ TG staff:
    Could you elaborate more on this server? More so the following
    1) Is it going to be host overseas? Is there an IP Address that we can use to test pings on?
    2) If its locally... Would it be on Flow or Blink connection? <-- yeah its a real problem.. so real question..
    3) Open to general public - More so our Caribbean neighbors?
    4) Admin support for the probable Ghay-lord Hackers, smack talkers? (an saGa *kekeke*)

Just curious.

14. TaC_Up

TaC_Up New Member

Black Ops servers are exclusively provided by http://www.gameservers.com, I am assuming with that being the case we are using one from there and that it's on the east coast of the USA.. more than likely New York.

15. sNo

sNo New Member

Jeebus has heard our prayers.
    /goes to pre-order.......

5 minutes later.....
    Ok so we on like boil corn.

16. Geese

Geese Administrator Staff Member

We got the best ping results from a server in Florida.

As far as it being open to the public yes it will. All other issues will be addressed once we get it.

17. groff[MFK]©

lol @ sNo ... i say we donate some funds and build a server for TG hosting the server i in that 100% as a clan leader ...:D

18. DGF

DGF New Member

Awesome.. South Approved :p

19. saGa

saGa Active Member

i say i will be pawning 18 people cause im so epic i might die playing the game ^^

20. Nike

Nike New Member

we can only hope